Friday, September 14, 2012

Robert Mondavi 2009 - Fume Blanc "Dry Sauvignon Blanc"



Reason:
One thing that was brought up to me is that some of you may be having a hard time finding some of the wines that I have been putting on the blog. Have no fear, I was asked to try out a couple wines that you are more than likely to be able to pick up in your local grocery/beverage store. So what better to start with one of the most well-known wine makers from Napa, Robert Mondavi.

Region: Napa, CA (Oakville)

Color: Translucent White with a hint of Gold.

Aroma: Simple profile of scents of Pears & Fresh Apples.

Taste:  The aroma profile steers the taste buds in the delight full direction of apples, and pears. The wines taste makes my thoughts go to sitting on a nice warm beach where I can watch the waves while enjoying the waves of this great wine.

Each sip lingers for up to 90 seconds after tasting. This means that you can fully savor every single drop!

Overall: this Fume Blanc is a fantastic choice for a nice warm summer day. The flavors are simple but go on, and on for true enjoyment. I am very pleased with my purchase. The wine was spot on for where it should be, and was a purchase I will make again, and again. I recommend you do the same.

Glass Rating: 3.5 Glasses.  :)




Cost: $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment