Thursday, August 30, 2012

Celebrate Today with a Cabernet

These past several weeks have been a difficult time with transitioning out of California, back into Ohio. As well as finding out that my namesake, my uncle, has cancer. My Uncle is someone who my mother named me after with the hopes that I would someone who is as light hearted, and able to follow my passions, like he always has. So after this shock, I have taken some things into perspective, and have realized I need to rekindle this blog, and other wine outlets. All with the hope of living out my passion of working in the wine industry soon. 

So as I turn over this leaf towards my future, I am humbled to inform you that today, yes today (Thursday 8/30/2012) is national Cabernet day! So take out your glassware, wine key, and open yourself up a delicious Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy it with friends & loved ones, and celebrate today!

I will be doing the same, and of course let you know all about the wine. I will be trying the Pink Floyd Dark Side Of the Moon Cabernet Sauvignon. I consider it a journey to somewhere I have never seen and have yet to experience. 

Cheers on this wonderful holiday!
-Bruce


No comments:

Post a Comment